Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cheeseburger Sliders

I had plannned to make these sliders with hawaiian rolls, however after I made the  buttery dinner rolls Randal wanted me to use those instead.  I have seen versions of these sliders all over pinterest, I decided to make a small batch as it was just for the two of us, I also decided to not include any kind of binder or breadcrumb as we don't do that with regular burgers and I didn't want this to be meatloaf like.

Randal was definitely skeptical when the beef came out of the oven, but after adding the cheese and his favourite hamburger toppings he admitted they were very good, and even said he would these again.



1 lb ground beef
1/2 red onion, diced
1 tsp worcester sauce
salt and pepper
hawaiian rolls/dinner rolls
cheddar cheese, sliced

Preheat oven to 400.

In a bowl, mix together the beef, onion, worcester sauce and salt and pepper.  Press beef into an 8x8 baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes, drain any fat that is in the pan.  Top with the sliced cheese and return to the oven until melted.

Cut the beef into squares, and serve on the rolls with ketchup and pickles.

Pin It

No comments: