Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Amish Chicken

I found this chicken recipe on Pinterest.  I have no idea what makes it Amish, that's just what it was called. I was looking for something new to do with chicken thighs as I usually just make herb roasted chicken, and I thought this recipe looked really good, and it did actually taste great, however Randal wished the skin was more crispy as he is used to the crispy skin on the herb roasted chicken.

3 lbs chicken thighs
½ cup flour
½ tbsp paprika
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
 
Preheat oven to 375.
 
In a medium bowl mix together the flour, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
 
Coat chicken things in the flour mixture, place in a large baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, turning once, or until cooked through.

Pin It

No comments: