Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


It's been about a month since I last menu planned or posted anything on this blog, but I now finally have a working camera for the first time since we moved, and even though most of my kitchen equipment is still in storage I am over the frustration of that and can't wait to start posting recipes again.

Before I get to the menu plan, I have to share the latest picture of our new house. In just a month it has gone from an empty lot to this:



Anyway, on to this weeks menu plan...

Monday: Cranberry glazed pork roast, mashed potatoes and fresh green beans

Tuesday: Texas bbq ribs, herby potato salad and corn on the cob

Wednesday: Tacos

Thursday: Shepherds pie and salad

Friday: Eating out

See other menu plans over at Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to MPM. I love participating in this weekly linky party.

One can get lots of recipes and ideas too.

Have a relaxing Labor Day. I love Shepards Pie.

Ask Ms Recipe said...

Sounds like a great menu for the week, have a great week.