Monday, July 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I didn't quite manage to actually get any new recipes posted on the bog last week, but I am determined to do so this week!

Monday: Rio grande pork roast, with roasted potatoes and parsnips

Tuesday: We have our final appointment with the design center from 3-6pm, so after we finalise all our options for the new house, we will probably grab something on the way home

Wednesday: Swedish meatballs, egg noodles, green beans

Thursday: Crunchy lemonade drumsticks, spicy potato wedges, corn

Friday: Eating out

See other menu plans over at Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

M @ Betty Crapper said...

How exciting to be picking things for a new house. I would be so overwhelmed with all the design choices. Have fun.

~~Rhonda said...

I'm trying the Crunchy Lemonade Drumsticks this week, too. Have you made them before? First time for me. The recipe sounds delicious. ~~Rhonda