Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



This week is going to be crazy busy, because we sold our house and have to move out this friday June 4th! so I really have no idea if I will be able to stick to any kind of menu plan. as I have to pack up the entire house in 4 days as well as do all the change of address stuff and organise a moving company etc, but in an attempt to try and use up some of our freezer contents, I have planned a couple of meals, the rest will be fast food/take out:

Monday: Sweet and sour chicken and jasmine rice

Tuesday: Mango chutney short ribs and mashed potatoes

Wednesday: The hubby will bring something home

Thursday: The hubby will bring something home

Friday: Moving day, so I'm sure we will get take out/fast food

See other menu plans over at Organizing Junkie

No comments: