Friday, March 5, 2010

Chicken Burrito Soup

I found this recipe at Tasty Kitchen and I had everything on hand to make it, so decided to try it. The hubby loved it, I thought it was a little too spicy, which was my fault as I used spicy taco seasoning.


* 1 clove Garlic, Minced
* 1 whole Onion, Diced
* 2 cans Rotel (10 Ounce Cans)
* 2 cans Kidney Beans, Drained And Rinsed (15 Ounce Cans)
* 2 cans Black Beans, Drained And Rinsed (15 Ounce Cans)
* 1 can Petite Diced Tomatoes, With The Juice (28 Ounce Can)
* 1 can Chicken Broth (14 Ounce Can)
* 1 envelope Taco Seasoning (1 Ounce Package)
* 2 teaspoons Chili Powder (or More To Taste)
* 1 Tablespoon Cumin (or More To Taste)
* 2-½ pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs, Cut Into Pieces

Put everything in the slow cooker and cook on high for 6 hours or on low for 8-10 hours, until the chicken is done.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Hi there. How about linking this in to Food on Friday: Slow Cooker? Cheers