Monday, March 23, 2009

Grocery Deals - March 22nd

It's DH's birthday this week, so there were a few things I needed to get for his birthday dinner that I had to pay full price for, but other than that I did pretty well this week. Got a great deal on fresh asparagus at $0.94 lb, the pineapple was on sale for $1.97 and I had a $0.75 coupon so it ended up being only $1.22 which is a great price for a fresh pineapple and avocados were 3 for $1 which made me happy!


Shelf price : $184.24
OOP : $71.30
Saved : $112.94
Pct : 61%






A&W root beer
Cottonelle ultra 12 pack
2 snuggle fabric softeners
Peppered bacon
Cube steak
Jimmy Dean hot sausage
Sara Lee bread
3 stride gum packs
Lipton tea
Celestial seasonings tea
6 asparagus bundles
1 fresh pineapple
4 beefsteak tomatoes
5 onions
3 avocados
3 pack fresh corn
2 lbs red creamer potatoes
4 Ken's dressing
Hershey's bliss chocolates
Cream gravy mix
popcorn snacks
Borden buttermilk
McCormick lemon pepper seasoning
McCormick mesquite seasoning
2 McCormick pepper grinders
canned beets
4 ziploc zip n steam bags
Fresh mozzarella cheese
2 sargento shredded mozzarella
Sargento sliced provolone
Pizza sauce
Duncan Hines brownie mix
10 whiskers cat treats pouches
Sea bonds
Sure deodorant
Log cabin syrup
Welch's juice
3 shedd's spread calcium
3 shedd's spread country crock

See other grocery deals at The Grocery Cart Challenge

See Other Kroger deals over at The New Frugal Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 112.94 savings, thats amazing! and I am so jealous of the .94 lb asparagus, and avocados- the best we usually have it 2/1.

Ruth Saves $ said...

Terrific deals!!! Good job. I love shopping at stores that show your savings on the receipt. I'm annoyed with the stores that don't. :)

Anonymous said...

I've viewed your blog from GCC the last few weeks, and you do find some great deals -- and the asparagus this week - wow - wish I could find that where we are!

MT said...

Thanks for linking up to Let's Go Krogering!

You did great -- lots of fresh produce for pennies!! Love it!

Hope you link up again this week!

Marianne @ The New Frugal Mom

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am truly impressed to
read everthing at one place.

Feel free to surf to my web site ... Massage ()