Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekly Menu

I have so much decorating for Christmas and cleaning up after Thanksgiving to do this week, I haven't given much thought to this weeks dinners, but here's what I am thinking:

Monday: Breakfast spaghetti and roasted cherry tomatoes

Tuesday: Cranberry pot raost, as I need to use up a bag of cranberries

Wednesday: Pioneer womans spicy roast chicken legs, rice and green beans

Thursday: Zuppa Toscana soup that I never made last week and have a bunch of kale that needs to be used

Friday: Going to the Alamo drafthouse for dinner and a movie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oxygen transfer is sufficient to treat up to 500 gallons per day of
flow. Handwashing dishes and rinsing with the faucet uses about
16 gallons; handwashing with a basin of rinse water uses only 6 gallons (facts from the
University of Minnesota). Our highly trained, fully qualified team of technicians are committed to excellence.


My weblog: asswatcher.com ()